16th August, 2021
Richmond Mall, open for your essentials.
In line with the latest NSW Government Health Advice and Restrictions, Richmond Mall will remain open as a provider of essential goods and services, with COVID-Safe protocols in place to prioritise the wellbeing of our community.
When visiting our centre, we ask that you sign in at the centre entrances as well as each retail shop that you enter, either via. the QR Code or the sign in book.
Face masks must be worn when visiting our centres and our retailers. We also ask that you observe social distancing, adhere to individual store capacity and practice good hygiene.
Please note that our retailer store hours will vary and we recommend phoning individual stores ahead of your visit for the most up-to-date trading hours.
As per current restrictions, the following will apply to all parts of regional and rural NSW, including those parts of Regional and Rural NSW which were subject to stay at home rules before 5pm on the 14th of August, 2021:
- Retail premises will be required to close (‘click and collect’, takeaway and home delivery can still operate), except the following businesses (providing essential products and services) can remain open:
- Grocery stores including
- Butchers, bakeries, fruit and vegetable, seafood
- Other food or drink retailers that predominantly sell or display food or drinks
- Kiosks and other small food and drink premises
- Petrol Stations
- Banks and financial institutions
- Hardware, building supplies
- Landscaping material supplies
- Agricultural and rural supplies
- Shops that, in the normal course of business, operate as or sell and display
- Pet supplies
- Office supplies
- Chemists providing health, medical, maternity and baby supplies or
- Liquor stores
- Post Offices
- Garden centres and plant nurseries
- Vehicle hire premises, not including the premises at which vehicles are sold
- Shops that predominantly carry out repairs of mobile phones
- Laundromats and Drycleaners
Rules for when you leave your home in relation to Shopping:
- Stay within 10km of your home, or within your local government area. You can cross into another local government area if it is within 10km of your home (limited to 5km from Monday 16 August 2021) and it is not a local government area of concern(unless the food or goods or services or their equivalent are not reasonably available locally).
- If travelling by a private vehicle (car), do not share a car with other people you do not live with.
- Only 1 person per household may leave their home to shop for food or other goods and services (you may take a dependent person with you if that person cannot be left at home on their own).
- You may take a dependent person with you if that person cannot be left at home on their own.
- Go directly to and from the shops to get what you need. Do not spend time looking at other things.
We ask that all members of the Richmond Mall community follow the latest advice of the NSW Government and associated health authorities available at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates.